304 stainless steel self-locking zipper tie can solve many troubles in your life!
Ties are very suitable for various heavy-duty purposes. such as fastening cables and bags. fixing the equipment to poles or other objects. tying stubborn garden plants to garden fences. and any situation that requires lashing and fastening.
- High-Quality Material
Our zip tie is made of 304 stainless steel with an operating temperature range of minus 170 °F. to 1000 °F. They have great toughness. corrosion resistance. fire resistance. and longer service time. which could be used in various environments such as wet places. outdoors. places with high temperatures. and so on.
- Special Design & Easy to Use
These locking tie wraps are designed with a thickened buckle to reinforce the tie. In addition. the buckle contains stainless steel balls to keep ties from losing after being clamped. Last but not least. you completely don’t need any tools to install them. as easily as a zipper.
- Wide Application
Our products are ideal for the ship. mine. electricity. automotive parts. computer wire harness. home repair. and more. For example. you could use these on a chain-link fence as a tie for securing the fabric to the posts. which are much stronger than the plastic harness.
- Self-Closing Design
The zipper is exquisitely designed with a ball buckle structure that features an automatic locking function. Quick and safe. a slight angle to the pointed end provides easy insertion into the tie head.
Provide the best solution for your long-term object fixation work. Your machinery. vehicles. gardens. farms. cables. pipes. roofs. basements. etc.
- Product Name: Stainless Steel Cable Tie
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 200G
- Product Size: 4.6 x 100MM / 150MM / 200MM / 250MM
- Package Contents: Stainless Steel Cable Tie × 100 PCS
- Due to manual measurements. please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects. the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.
- No Special Tools Required. Only Need A Set Of Needle Nose Plier To Tighten And A Diagonal Plier Or Tin Snips To Cut The Zip Tie.