Does it hurt when you pick fruits and vegetables The tough days are gone with Gardening Thumb Knife. Our easy pick - Gardening Thumb Knife is designed with a built-in knife that is perfect for instant cutting, picking, pruning of vegetables, fruits, twigs, branches of a plant, and more!
Made with imported grade A stainless steel with an arc blade design for safer and easier cutting. Our gardening knife has a silicone finger cover with a unique elasticity for safety and comfortable gardening. These are effective and convenient for a one-hand picking or trimming for more efficient gardening.
The blade can be resharpened to give you a lifetime of usage.
Nail fungus or onychomycosis is a common condition caused by the infection of the nail by organisms called dermatophytes that are found in our environment and soil. Dermatophytes invade the nail, causing yellowing, thickening and crumbling. Diseased nails can provide an entryway for other types of infections to enter the body. Your chances of getting onychomycosis to go up with advancing age and genetics play a role too. If you have poor circulation, diabetes, or a condition that suppresses your immune system, you are also at higher risk.
You can reduce the infection by using this thumb knife along with our garden claw gloves (sold separately)
- EXQUISITE DESIGN: Thumb Knife includes an arc blade design that is made of stainless steel. It is easy to cut, clean and saves on labor. With a particular silicone fingertip, its unique elasticity makes you feel comfortable when you wear it.
- WIDELY USED: The thumb cutter is suitable for picking most of the fruits and vegetables like strawberries, tomatoes, beans, eggplants, cucumbers, etc. It can also be used to do some gardening and trimming work.
- CONVENIENT TO USE: The wearable knife is easy to use. Wear it on your fingers and start picking! When you are not using it, clean it, secure the blade and keep it away from children.
- SAFETY FOR FINGERS: The lightweight and comfortable protector fits snugly on the fingers and perfectly protects your nails. It saves your fingers from harm, and prevent nail stains.
- GREAT GIFT: There is nothing more precious than giving your loved one an essential gift! Perfect gifts for yourself, mom or dad, even for your friends who love gardening.
- These special cut-proof finger sleeves with unique elasticity make you feel comfortable when you wear it while providing you protection from cuts and scrapes. This is a very good companion for our popular Gardening Thumb Knife.
- 1 Gardening Thumb + 1 Index finger sleeve
SHIPPING TIME & COST
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||RATES||SHIPPING TIME|
|Standard Shipping||$7.95||5-12 Business Days|
|Express Shipping||$15.95||3-7 Business Days|
If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 30 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition.
Once returned you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
ADDRESS:18432 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97251, United States
HOURS: 24/7 Live Chat
SHIPPING:💖 No Extra Tax, Shipping Calculated at Checkout.
🚢 Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
🚛 Free Shipping
🚚 Shipping Typically Takes 7 - 12 Days.
- 📦 Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
- 💰 Money-Back Guarantee: If you do not receive the goods, or your items arrive damaged, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
- ✉️ Customer Support: We have a team to help and answer your questions: email@example.com
- 🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
HOW TO PAY
✅Payments Via PayPal®, Debit and CreditCard.
If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’
Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.